Many people will agree that burning fat is never easy and losing weight is even harder. It requires a lot of self-motivation and discipline to be able to get the results you need to feel great about yourself. This is one of the main factors to the so called losing weight equation. In this article, I will give you a few free tips and advice about burning fat and losing weight.
– Generally when burning fat, you will need to get up to 80% of your maximum heart rate which sounds a lot at first, but I recommend that you start off with simple weight training routines (at low intensity) then slowly build up the work load as you get more and more used to the training. This is because you will need to be in pretty good shape to endure high intensity for longer periods of time.
– Creating a training schedule that fits your day-to-day life can help you a lot in the long run, making you more disciplined about your body weight. It is also advised that you start off with a light 30 to 45 minute sessions a day, 2 to 3 times a week with the right foods that can help burn fat whilst exercising to help raise your heart rate. These can be the steps you need to burn up to 20lbs, in a few weeks (depending on your work rate and consistency).
– Consuming smaller meals will help keep sugar levels in your blood stable which means sugar levels won’t collide to make you feel hungrier than usual.
– Men are capable of losing up to 1% of their Health benefits body weight in one week, whilst women can lose half of that amount. This will all depend on many factors, not just hard work and lengthy intensive work out sessions. Consistency is key, to get rid of unwanted weight.
– I hate to say it but, its advised you start drinking more water, at least 8-10 glasses each day. This is because water can always give you the feeling of being full, in turn making you eat less.
– Burning more calories than you consume, can dramatically reduce your weight over time. Keep in mind that genetics play a major role in the process of weight loss, the right commitment and discipline can definitely get you the ideal body fat percentage of 10-14% in men and 16-20% for women.
Staying slim is no secret!!!!
We now know a bit more about burning fat and losing weight. At the end of the day it’s all about your approach to workouts and diets. So if you’re interested in losing weight the natural way, without pills, drugs and the rest of those so called slim fast products then try out the fat burning program that helps you understand everything you need to know about getting rid weight and staying slim. I hope that my article helped you understand a bit more on what it takes to get in shape and stay in shape.